• Designs and implements infrastructure for new and existing products, ensuring all business policies for security, supportability and cost are met, while enabling efficient deployment of products through automated means.
• Participates in project planning discussions to include the formulation and delivery of cost and labor estimates and options for assigned projects.
• Designs and implements solutions to provide continuous integration, automated deployment, and configuration management of internally or externally developed applications.
• Analyzes new and existing products for performance and efficiency improvements, both as part of a structured release process, and as an ongoing process.
• Monitors and tunes the performance, reliability, and security of the infrastructure. Identifies and corrects bottlenecks in the system, while working with development teams on optimization and best practices.
• Integrates internally developed products, externally developed products, and mixtures of both, to create working solutions from multiple disparate parts.
• Collaborates with software engineers in test, as well as CI infrastructure teams with the aim of improving the team's CI and CD services.
• Partners with other development teams by providing infrastructure assistance and guidance from the early phases of product development, including the development of software and processes to assist developers in infrastructure-related workflows (such as build, release and deployment automation).
Birthday off, private medical plan, referral bonuses, Top Performance recognition, discounts with affiliated universities, financial companies and hotels.
5+ years of experience in:
• Supporting complex, highly scaled systems in production
• Linux/Windows knowledge, experience troubleshooting and predicting issues in advance
• Programming and scripting experience, e.g. Groovy, Python, Ruby, PowerShell, etc.
• Experience of tools/skills such as Hashicorp Vault, Apigee, Dynatrace, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Kinesis, Cloud Watch, Cloud trail, Lambda, SQL / Postgres, Info Sec best practices, software security
• Experience supporting and improving tools for continuous integration, automated testing, automation and release management making the entirety of software engineering as efficient and effective as possible.
• Continuous Delivery pipelines implementations
• Experience with SDLC processes (code review, release management, etc.) and automation of same (continuous integration, continuous factory delivery)
• Cloud Native application designs for high performance, scalability and resilience
• Incident Management and co-ordination, Blameless PIRs
• Kubernetes, OpenShift, Splunk, Dynatrace, Thousand Eyes, ServiceNow, Jira, Jenkins, Python, Prometheus, etc.
• Java, Cassandra, Redis, RunDeck, MongoDB, Apigee, Okta, AWS, Azure.
• Infrastructure as Code, Git Ops
• Excellent communications skills. Written and verbal fluency in English is required
• Highly organised and with a good attention to detail
• Working across boundaries - geographically, teams, language and cultural
• Proven previous job stability, including maintaining long-term work relationships with former employers